- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
*organizes life at 3am*
STAB HIM IN THE FUCKING NECK USAGI
Why D&D can’t write woman part one(x)
- is reduced to the depressing stereotype of “strange foreign seductress with evil morals”.
- mock davos for his son’s death.
- taunts davos and pretty much blames the battle of blackwater on him.
- has an evil vagina.
- is reduced to nothing more than a nice ass and a mad woman.
- seduces stannis.
- actually gets naked at all apart from the birthing scene.
- pretty much only used to be a sexual object or an antagonistic socio-path.
- manipulates selyse into madness.
- taunts maester cressen, and gives him a smug look as he dies.
- is shown as “evil” when allowing people to burn, while daenerys is shown as a “hero” when doing so.
- never mocks maester cressen, is never cruel to him.
- knows that cressen wants to poison her, but tells him that he doesn’t have to, giving him an outlet and a choice.
- is friendly with selyse, but doesn’t manipulate her into madness.
- doesn’t manipulate selyse into burning her own brother.
- is only implied to have slept with stannis.
- offers her condolences to davos for his loss.
- actually respects ser davos.
- her drive of helping stannis and saving the realm is a lot more proufound.
- is much more than a sex object with questionable morals.
- is regarded as a very beautiful woman, but not a sex object.
- makes devan stay at the wall, cause she wishes not for davos to lose any more sons.
- doesn’t care that davos never swears to harm her.
- is the only one to visit davos when he is imprisoned.
- is actually a human being, with human emotions.
- doesn’t blame davos for stannis’ loss at the blackwater, cause davos was not the once to convince stannis not to bring her along.
Would anyone like to comment on that? Anyone who would like to revive a character? (x)
Also good for the kids. They encourage having slow readers read to the family pets. A dog will listen to a kid read a whole book one damn sssyl-la——-ble at a time, and it will never get frustrated, or correct their pronunciation, or start playing Angry Bird because it can’t stand listening to the slowness any more. The dog will look at the kid approvingly, because, human. Human is talking. Human is interacting.
So this is a great win-win.
Kireigoto Demo Iijanaika? is a coupling song from HKT48’s 1st single, Suki! Suki! Skip! and also the song that won #8 in AKB48 Request Hour in 2014. It is the highest HKT song to rank and it features 12 KKS of HKT from 2nd Gen (who are now promoted in their own teams)
This song didn’t have a PV and their performance on AKB Show was the only time they performed in full. (They performed once in the Group Rinji concert but it wasn’t full).
So, enjoy this wonderful song that even I didn’t know about when I heard it ranked. I’m subbing this as punishment to myself.
QC: Kudo Shinichi, lotsheep & Mayuyu
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened
Top 10 Best Selling Girl Groups In The World
5th - Akb48
9th - Morning Musume
So proud of my girls!!