I wonder if Tsunku is planning on having the Kenshuusei debut as the H!P28 or something.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
- eating chocolate can intoxicate you if you are a Vulcan
i would pay $1000 to see Obama in Frozone’s super suit
this is the most important post
$10000 if he and Michelle acted the scene out
not sure we could raise enough for them to actually do it but we could try
#someone kickstart that shit
I was like “Sherlock Holmes”? Are we not saying that right?
How is it supposed to be said….
They’re probably talking about Barflesnarp Crumpleface…
Oh, you mean Buttermilk Snugglesnatch?
Printable keyboard shortcuts sheets for Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign.
I really should try printing these
Can I print this out and tape it to my keyboard? cuz this would really be so helpful
50 shades of bible.
my new favorite bible quote.
i can’t stop reblogging this because it is the best
wait a minute is that rapunzel in the second gif
hoLD THE FUCK UP
WHAT THE FKKKKKK NO
And FLYMM IS NEXT TO HER TOO
Who are you
Whats your favorite color
Favorite ice cream flavor
Do you have a cat
reblogging again bc I already got some from really cute people, but it makes me unreasonably happy to read these from you SO KEEP ON SENDING THEM
i dont say “no” to drugs
i say “no thank you” because i wasnt raised in a fucking barn like some of you hoodlums
isn’t it weird to think that if you were raised differently, if you lived somewhere else, if you said yes to that boy who asked you out in eighth grade, or if you played a different sport your life would be completely different? One little thing, one little choice can change your entire life.